Executive Chef Steve Ricci from Prime restaurant shows you how to create a very quick Asparagus Carbonara in this video. This dish is not only filling but can be done in under twenty minutes. This homemade sauce is created in the time it takes to merely boil your pasta. The flavor of smoked bacon, parmesan, tender asparagus and pappardelle pasta combine to create a pasta dish. Drop the pasta, the pappardelle in boiling water and it will cook while you finish the sauce. Fry the bacon in a sauce pan and add the onions. Let cook on high heat for just a minute and add in the parmesan. Scramble the eggs while adding the asparagus to the sauce and drain the pasta. Toss together the sauce and pasta along with the eggs and you have your dish!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades