Pamela Holmes starts off an asparagus stir fry by cutting up four cloves of garlic. She chops up some onion as well. She teaches us that you take the wooden end of the asparagus, and instead of cutting of the ends, you take the end and snap it. Wherever it snaps off, that is where it is supposed to be cut off. She then chops the asparagus into equal sections. She puts the onions into the pan first, then the peppers, and finally, the asparagus. She finishes it up with some seasoning. This video is great if you want to learn how to create a very basic, delicious stir fry.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades