This video describes how to make an asparagus dish. First, a frying pan is put on the stove over medium high heat. Secondly, olive oil is added to the pan. Next, pieces of prosciutto ham; the speaker suggests that other types of ham will do just fine in this dish. After a couple minutes of cooking, the asparagus is added to the pan and rolled around to coat in oil. The asparagus is cooked for awhile before water is added and the dish is covered for one minute to steam. Afterwards, the lid is removed and sliced garlic is added to the pan. Next, the pan is recovered and allowed to continue cooking for another minute. The lid is then again removed and the dish is allowed to continue cooking until the asparagus is done. The asparagus, prosciutto, and garlic is removed and plated; the dish is completed by squeezing lemon juice on top.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades