Manjula will be demonstrating a great recipe for asparagus and ginger. It is preferred to be used as an appetizer or salad.
You will need the following ingredients:
1 bunch of asparagus
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon cumin seed (jeera)
1 tablespoon minced ginger
2 teaspoon lemon juice
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
Preparation procedures: Cut the asparagus in half (sideways) add oil to your pan, when oil is hot, add the cumin seeds, add the minced ginger, lemon juice, salt, black pepper, saute these all together for about a minute, then add the asparagus. Cook this dish for a few minutes or until the asparagus are tender.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades