Beryl Stokes, from Cajun Cooking TV teaches you, how to cook fresh steam asparagus. Some people only think of asparagus in the canned form, but fresh asparagus has a completely different taste. Beryl shows you, how to cook an asparagus side dish by using a really simple technique.
Just take two bunches of fresh asparagus, cut the thick ends off, and place in a skillet with a cup of water. Add a few pats of butter, some sea salt and bring it to a boil and then simply cover it and steam for five minutes. This is a simple way to add some fresh vegetables to your diet.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades