In this video, we learn how to make different kids of pickles with Lauren and John Orren. First, start with roasted beets and remove the skin, then cut them into equal sizes. Now, toast 1/2 tsp fennel seed, 1 tbsp mustard seed, 1 tbsp black peppercorn, and 4 allspice berries over medium heat. Then, add in 2 cup white wine vinegar and 2 c water and with: 1 bay leaf, 4 sprigs thyme, 3 garlic cloves, 1 cinnamon stick, 1/2 tsp Aleppo chile, 1 tbsp salt, and 2 tbsp turbinado sugar. Last, add in 2 Atomic Fireballs and let simmer for 5-10 minutes. When finished, pour the beets into a jar and pour the brine into the jar. Let the jar cool then place into the fridge. You will be able to eat and enjoy the next day!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades