In this tutorial, we learn how to make dill pickles out of cucumbers with James. First, take your cucumbers and wash and scrub them. Cut them in the dill pickle shape and cut the ends off. Next, put 3/4 cup sugar and 1/2 cup canning salt into a sauce pan over the stove. Turn on the heat and add in 1 qt of white vinegar and 1 qt of water. Bring the mixture to a simmer for 15 minutes and heat up your jars to 180 degrees. Now you will take one of your hot jars and put pickles into the jar, leaving 1/4 inch head space in the jar. Next, ladle the hot mixture into the jar with the cucumbers up until you reach the top, leaving the same 1/4 inch of head space. Now, place the top onto the pickles and put them into a canner. After about 15 minutes, you will be finished. Let them cool and place into the fridge and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades