Patricia Aaron shows us how to safely pickle peppers. Pickling is one of the earliest known methods of preserving food. She starts by describing the various types of peppers. To pickle peppers you need a brine made with vinegar, water, sugar, canning salt (not table salt), and garlic. Put these into a large pot and heat it to the boiling point. Meanwhile, the jars must be warmed with hot water, as the brine must go into a hot jar. When the brine is ready, pack the peppers into the hot jar and spoon in the brine up to half an inch from the top, then place the lid on. For safety the jars must then go into a boiling water bath. She gives information on where to learn how to do this step.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades