How to make deep fried pickles Start by taking a bowl and put 1 cup of all purpose flour, 1/4 cup of cornstarch, 1 teaspoon of baking powder, and 1/4 teaspoon of table salt into it. Mix all the ingredients together. In a separate bowl put in 1 cup of water, 1 egg yolk, and 2 tablespoons of pickle juice and mix them together. Mix the liquids and the dry ingredients together in a bowl and stir them with a whisk. Cover the ingredients and refrigerate them for 30 minutes. Use a 1.5L jar of pickles. Heat a deep fryer to 375 degrees. Slice the pickles up into slices so that you end up with 4 cups. Drain the juice off of the pickles. Dip the pickle slices in the batter. Fry them a few at a time so that they don't touch each other while you are frying them. Once they are cooked serve them with some ranch dressing and enjoy your treat.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades