This video from Betty's Kitchen is a demonstration of how to cook deep fried sweet banana peppers which are popular in restaurants. She shows how to clean the peppers by cutting off the top, cutting around the core from the top, and pulling out the core. Cut the pepper in half the long way and remove the seeds. To make the batter, she uses one well-beaten egg and adds one cup of skim milk, 1/4 cup of canola oil, and one cup of self-rising flour. She heats up oil in a deep fryer, dips the peppers in batter to coat them, and puts them into the oil with tongs. She flips them over a few times while cooking, then removes them from the oil with a slotted spoon, and sets them on paper towels to remove the grease. This is an easy-to-follow demonstration of how to deep fry sweet banana peppers.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades