The Kitchen Nut YouTube user shows all the steps needed for preparing roasted sweet potato fries, with various tips for getting better result.
Firstly, the potatoes are cut in long strips of equal size with a big kitchen knife. The skin is left on.
Next, the oven is set at 425 degrees (Fahrenheit) with convection turned on or 450 degrees conventional, with the purpose of preheating the oven.
Then, the seasoning is added on the potatoes: extra virgin olive oil, salt, pepper. It is all mixed up and put on pan with oil on it. The pan is put in the preheated oven and left for 15 minutes.
The potatoes are ready when they slip off the fork if you stick them with it.
The meal is then ready to be served!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades