This video is about how to deep fry kimchi. The first step that you will have to do is to pour 1/2 cup bread crumbs in a bowl. Then just simply add 1/4 cup flour. After adding the flour, the next step is to add 1/4 cup corn meal. Then after adding corn meal, just add 2 teaspoons of cayenne, 1 teaspoon of lemon pepper and a teaspoon of Korean red pepper. After adding all the ingredients, you have to do some mixing. After mixing, the next step is to make some egg wash in a separate bowl. In the bowl, place two beaten eggs, 1/2 cup of milk, 1/4 cup buttermilk, 1/4 cup of kimchi juice, and 1/4 teaspoon of cayenne. After all the ingredients are poured in the bowl, mix it well. The next step is to get a piece of kimchi and cut some portions of it into 1 inch squares. After cutting it into squares, dip it into the flour, then the egg wash, and the breading. Do the same for the rest of the pieces. After dipping all the squares, deep-fry the kimchi squares in a peanut oil (191 degrees Celsius) for several seconds. After deep-frying it, place the kimchi squares on a paper towel and sprinkle it with salt. Then you're done!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades