Jonathan Wallace demonstrates how to pickle beet root and store garlic. First, boil the beet root. Keep the root and about three to six centimeters of the stem on the beets during the boiling process. Next, create a spiced pickling vinegar by using 2 1/4 liters of vinegar, cinnamon powder, 12 cloves, two tablespoons of coriander seed, one tablespoon of mustard seed, four dried red chilies and two teaspoons of black peppercorn. Boil the ingredients together and then let it simmer for 15 minutes. Strain the mixture into a bowl. Peel the beet root while it is still hot and slice it thinly. Put the beet root into jars with onions. Ladle the vinegar mixture into the jars so that all the beet root is covered. Place the lid on the jar and use it within four to six months. Attach the garlic together by braiding the stems to properly store it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades