This video demonstrates the making of mango pickle without using oil. Take a few raw mangoes and peel them, cut them into small pieces and remove the seeds. Do not throw away the peels as these can be used crushed in mint chutney. In a bowl, mix table salt, red chili powder (made fresh by grinding some dried chilies from which the seeds are removed), add a few pieces of asafoetida (hing). Put the mix in a pestle and grind them as fine as possible. Fresh grinding will give the aroma of the spices. Mix the ground spices thoroughly with the cut mango pieces. Store the mango pickle in a sterilized big-necked bottle. Use it to titillate your taste buds after a few days of maturing.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades