Kimchi, which means "spicy pickled cabbage," is the national dish of Korea, so for anyone looking for a little Korean cuisine, kimchi is the first recipe you should try. But this video recipe isn't just kimchi, it's kimchijeon (or kimchi jeon), the pancake-like version of spicy pickled cabbage. If you've never tried Korean kimchi pancakes before, you're in for a real treat.
You won't mistake these for American-style pancakes. It's more like a frittata. All you need is kimchi, onion, salt, sugar, flour and vegetable oil to get started. Just mix the ingredients together, and cook it in a skillet for a few minutes on each side. And soon you'll have a delicious snack or appetizer for your dinner!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades