You'll be amazed at how comforting, healthful, and delicious butternut squash can be. Learn a few different ways to prepare and cook this beautiful vegetable. Look for a squash with a beige color and smooth skin. Butternut squash usually weighs around 2 to 5 pounds and taste similar to sweet potatoes. The more orange the flesh of the squash, the sweeter it tastes. Butternut squash can be great baked on its own, as base for a soup, or in a casserole.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades