The Kitchen at Wolfpack Ranch shows how to make an unusual dish using spaghetti squash, brats and potato sausage. Spaghetti squashes can be difficult to open, but it is a lot easier if you cook it in the microwave for a few minutes before cutting in half with a large knife. Remove the seeds from the middle of the squash. Boil the sausages and brats in some water. Put some butter, water and a little salt in the squash and cover before microwaving. Take your sausages and brown them in a pan on the stove. When the squash is done, empty the insides into a bowl. Add some chopped peppers, black olives, sliced roasted red peppers, some lemon juice, salt, pepper and butter. Serve with the brats and sausages.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades