To make roasted acorn squash first, cut the top and bottom off the squash. Then you will have to cut the squash into two pieces scooping out the seeds with a spoon. Next you want to cut each half so you would now have four pieces. If You want to give it a salty sweet flavor. So then you'll put salt and pepper on each piece seasoning it well. Then you'll chop up rosemary making sure that the rosemary isn't too small so it won't stick to your teeth. You then sprinkle the rosemary on each piece. Then chop up about three cloves of garlic and sprinkle it on each one. Then sprinkle just a touch of red pepper flakes, putting a little bit of brown sugar and a teaspoon of honey on each one. Then you put them into a pre-heated oven for about 35-40 minutes and your roasted acorn squash is ready to eat..
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades