This delicious video shows you how to make a garlic lemon shrimp dish on a bed of spaghetti squash. This recipe is also adaptable to whatever your tast buds desire. A perfectly delicous dish for you and the entire family to enjoy.
*1 LB. Meijer Raw Shrimp
*1 Small / medium Spaghetti Squash
*2-4 cloves of garlic
*1/2 stick Meijer Butter Lemon Thyme Parsley
Pre-heat the oven to 350* Pierce the skin of the squash with a fork and place on a cookie sheet and bake till soft. (30-45 min. depending on size) Meanwhile mince the garlic and zest your lemon. Peel and devein the shrimp (if needed). Cut the squash in half and remove seeds. Take a fork and twirl the strands loose. Melt your butter and sauté' the garlic, zest and lemon thyme for a few seconds before adding the shrimp. Cook until just done and serve over a bed of the squash (can use regular pasta if desired). Garnish with parsley and enjoy.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades