Things you'll need:
A quarter of Squash, sliced 1cm X 5cm X 4cm Half a bundle of String beans (long), cut 2 inches long 1 bundle Okra, cut into 2 3 Eggplant, cut into 8 parts 1 bulb Onion, sliced 4 cloves of medium
Heat pan and oil. sauté garlic , onion and pork until transparency of spices increases. Add sliced tomato and sauté until watery substance disappears.
Add squash and string beans; add okra after 10-15 minutes. Mix until oil has penetrated the vegetables. Add water. Boil for 5-10 minutes.
Add fish sauce/shrimp paste (Add according to desired taste)
Add salt if necessary.
Remove from fire when squash is soft enough.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades