This video shows the method to cook spaghetti squash in the microwave. Take a winter squash and punch some holes in it with a knife. Put it in the microwave for 20 minutes. After every five minutes, take the squash out and turn it after checking whether it is cooked or not. You can also take a crock pot with couple of cups of water and put the squash in it for 6 to 9 hours. After this, cut the squash along its length. Use the spaghetti lifter and remove the seeds. Now take out the spaghetti with the spaghetti lifter. Put some butter and cheese on the spaghetti and heat it. You can put some spaghetti sauce or roasted red peppers on it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades