This video shows the method to quickly prepare butternut squash. Butternut squash has a tough skin which makes it difficult to peel. This has more difficulty while negotiating the curved part. First, the neck is cut off and divided into sections. After this, the skin is cut out with a knife. The sections are cut into smaller pieces and put into a food processor to further minimize the size. This is done so that it cooks in no time. Then, put the pieces into the sauce pan. Two cups of water and salt are added to the pan. Cook the squash for ten minutes. This completes the procedure.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades