Learn to prepare butternut squash for cooking! It is a nutrient rich, low calorie food. When you buy your squash, make sure its free of blemishes and looks healthy. This is very important. At home, feel free to store it however you like, but it does fine in room temperature, non humid places. Lay it down on its side and slice off the ends, this will make it easier to. Peel! Peel using either a knife or a vegetable peeler, as this will give you a nice smooth surface. Slice the squash in half lengthwise. Chop to the size you need for whatever dish you are serving.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades