In this tutorial, we learn how to cook yellow summer squash. You will need: yellow squash, zucchini, bacon, and salt to make this recipe. now, you will cut your bacon into strips and then cook it over medium heat in a large skillet. Once the bacon is fried and crispy, you will need to take it out along with most of the drippings, unless you like a lot of it in your recipe. After this, cut your vegetables up into thin slices. Then, add these along with some salt to the pot you cooked the bacon in. Leave the top on the pot as you continue to cook until the squash is tender. To finish, add in the bacon after you chop it up and serve while hot, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades