There are many ways to prepare spaghetti squash but this video takes your through a quick and easy method. First, pierce your squash with a fork and microwave it on a microwave-safe dish. Note that you should microwave the squash for an average of five minutes per pound. In this video, the cook is using a 3 pound squash so she microwaves her squash for 15 minutes. After it's done cooking, allow the squash to cool and cut it in half to remove the seeds. Now you are left with the squash flesh. Using a fork, scrape at the flesh and store it in a container. The spaghetti squash is a low calorie food item and you can use it for various healthy meals.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades