Chef John from FoodWishes shows the viewer how to make a baked acorn squash with a maple glaze. He cuts the acorn squash lengthwise then takes out the seeds and the strings. He carefully cuts slashes across the acorn squash in half inch segments to let the maple syrup soak deep into the squash. Then chef John puts the acorn squash into the oven to bake for 30 minutes. He mixes up a glaze to put over the squash and bakes again for 40 minutes. You will know how to cook this recipe after watching the video.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades