Bhavna shows us how to store ginger, garlic and green chili paste. The demonstration is done with ginger. Cut the ginger into small pieces. Skin can be left on or if you prefer you can remove the skin. Put the pieces of ginger into the food processor and blend. After the ginger has blended, remove and put into a bowl. Add lots of salt for freezing. Fold the salt into the ginger. Place into plastic containers for freezing. The same process is done for garlic and green chilies. When you are ready to use one or all of these pastes, simply take out amount needed and return remainder to the freezer.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades