This video describes how easy to make a pure vegetarian Indian food called Mooli. For this, take 2 bunches of red radish cleaned and washed. The other ingredients are 2 garlic pieces, about 5 green chillies, 2 big tomatoes, 1/4 teaspoon of turmeric powder, and 1 teaspoon of salt. Then put the pressure cooker on the stove with a little bit of water in it and put the steamer in the pressure cooker. Put the radish, tomatoes, green chillies to the steamer and then cook them for 8 minutes. Remember not to boil in the water as the nutrients will go to the water. After 7 or 8 minutes, it will be steamed. Then transfer it to the blender and blend it to a smooth paste. Then put the pan on the stove and pour some olive oil. Then put some chopped garlic and wait for it to be a little bit brown. Then put the green smooth radish paste and add 1 teaspoon of salt to it. Just fry it and get all the water out. Wait for the water to evaporate. garnish it with onions and green chillies. By viewing this video, the viewer would learn to make the vegetarian dish with radish.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades