Got a hankering for Indian food? Then step away from the curry for once and try a different taste of India tonight: This spicy okra dish. Called Indian bhindi masala, this dish combines healthy and crunchy okra with signature Indian spices like cumin seed, tumeric, and red chili powder for a bonanza of a taste explosion.
Delicious? We think so. Try it out for yourself by checking out this food tutorial.
You will need:
1/2 lb okra
11/2 tablespoon oil
1/8 teaspoon asafetida (hing)
1/2 teaspoon cumin seed
1 tablespoon coriander powder
1/2 teaspoon red chilly powder, adjust to taste
1/2 teaspoon salt adjust to taste
1/2teaspoon mango powder (amchoor)
1 tablespoon gram flour (basen) optional
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades