We enjoy eating Indian food because unlike American staples (hot dogs, french fries, burgers), Indian food gets its rich flavor from spices, not excessive genetically modified oil. This means that Indian food is not only healthier, but because spices like tumeric, cumin, ginger, and red chili pepper are often used, also contains busloads of antioxidants.
To learn how to make a classic Rajasthani dish called kande ki sabzi, or onion sabzi, check out this food video.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades