Anuja and Hetal from Show Me the Curry! teaches how to make Garlic (Lasoon) Chutney. Ingredients: 1 cup Dry Shredded Coconut1/4 cup Sesame Seeds4 Dry Red Chilies1 Tbsp. Roasted Salted Peanuts1 bulb Garlic1 tsp. Tamarind Paste, Salt to taste, Roast coconut until golden. Set aside. Roast Sesame Seeds. Set aside. In a food processor, add Roasted Dry Red Chilies and Roasted Peanuts and lightly pulse. Add in the remaining ingredients. Grind. Adjust salt or tamarind and pulse the food processor until mixed. Refrigerate. Follow these steps and You'll be able to cook an Indian garlic (lasoon) chutney.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades