Anuja and Hetal from Show me the Curry demonstrate how to make Sarson ka Saag, a typical Punjabi recipe made with mustard greens. Chop the mustard greens and some spinach leaves and put them in a large pot of water. Boil them for about 15 minutes, then drain and let them cool.
Brown some chopped onions in the frying pan with some salt, minced ginger and minced garlic; then add in some chopped tomatoes. Give the greens a rough chop in the food processor, then add them to the pan with some salt, red chili powder, and garam masala. Mix all the ingredients together and cook for a few minutes.
Make a garnish by browning some chopped onion and tomato in oil in the frying pan. Transfer the greens mixture to a serving dish and top with the onion and tomato garnish.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades