Chef's Anuja and Hetal from Show Me the Curry! teach you how to make an amazing green bean dish called Szechuan Green Beans. Carefully add beans to a medium sized pan filled with the oil contents. Make sure green beans are coated with oil and cook until for 20 minutes until soft. Use a small pan and lightly toast the sesame seeds. Place beans on plate. Place the rest of the ingredients: soy sauce, ginger, garlic, and chili sauce in sauce pan to cook. Replace the beans in pan and allow to coat. Remove from stove and place back in bowl and you are ready to eat. Follow chefs Anuja and Hetal's steps, and make this delicious Szechuan Green Bean salad today!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades