This tutorial shows us how to fry bok choy, into a spicy, garlic, and ginger side dish. The entire cooking time is only about 2-5 minutes on high heat. First Preparing the bok choy, cut the leaves off the stalks then put the leaves to the side for now, this helps the stalks cook but not over cook the leaves. After the bok choy is chopped up and you stick everything in the pan (expect the leaves of the bok choy). After the vegetables are soft you add the flavor (garlic, red chili flake, and ginger) mix in sauté for 1 minute, then the bok choy leaves and toasted sesame oil, and soya sauce. The leaves are warmed properly when they look similar to cooked spinach, after that your done, you can plate it and serve as a spicy side dish.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades