To make Badhal Gobi:
Put 1 tablespoon of oil in a hot pan and add some cumin seeds. Add some finely chopped onions and fry until transparent. Add a pinch of salt and some ginger garlic paste. Mix well so the raw flavor of the paste will change to sweet. Add a pinch of turmeric. Add chili powder and coriander powder to taste. Add chopped tomatoes and turn the flame very low to cook through. Add some water to make a gravy. Add the cauliflower and some green peas. Cook until just done. Add curdled milk. (To make curdled milk, heat milk to boiling, add vinegar diluted with water.) Simmer for 2 minutes. Serve.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades