In this Food video tutorial you will learn how to make a red cabbage pulao. Ingredients for this recipe are ¬æ cup finely chopped red cabbage, ¬æ cup basmati rice, one teaspoon each of ginger, garlic and chili paste, olive oil and rice seasoning vinegar. Heat up two tablespoons of olive oil in a pan and add the red cabbage. Add one teaspoon each of ginger, garlic and chili paste. Stir well so that all the ingredients are mixed well. Wash and drain the rice, add it to the pan and stir it. Add salt to taste, a splash of vinegar and 1 ¬O cup warm water. Mix well, cover the pan and it will cook in 5 ‚Äì 10 minutes over medium heat. That‚Äôs it, your pulao is ready.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades