In this video, we learn how to make Indian suka aloo. First, add butter to a wok, then add in cumin seeds, sliced onions, salt, sliced garlic, sliced ginger, sliced green chili, turmeric powder, and then mix together. After these have browned, add in chopped coriander leaves, then add in a pinch of cumin seed powder and chili powder. After this, add in sliced potatoes and toss all the ingredients together until the potatoes are browned. Now, add in more salt and cook on a slow flame for 10-12 minutes. When finished, place on a baking sheet and put in the oven until the outside is crispy. When done, plate and serve for a delicious meal!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades