Take the leaves out and break them into pieces. Use a good knife. Start from the outer part of the cabbage to the center. Put all of the leaves into a pot and boil for half an hour. Arrange the pieces into rounded shapes. Put the ingredients, like onion, onto a tray and mix the ingredients into a sauce until the ingredients become juicy. Take the cabbage leaves, one by one, and put the sauce onto the cabbage leaves. Place the sauce in a circle in the middle of the cabbage leaves. Put the cabbage rolls into a casserole dish and boil. There should be 16 cabbage rolls per cabbage. The recipe is ready.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades