In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to make kimchi. Begin with 2 cabbages. Cut the cabbages each in half to create 4 pieces. Now fill a sink with water and place in the cabbages to wash them. Then drain the water by putting them in a colander and cut each piece into 1" pieces. Place them in a bowl and add 4 tbsp of salt. Mix the cabbage and let it brine for 3 hours. Now to make the flavoring, users will need: 1 chopped red pepper, 2" strip of fresh ginger, 1/2 cup of garlic, 1/2 of an onion and 1/4 cup of water. Add all the ingredients into a food processor and mix it. Now add the following ingredients to the flavoring: 1 cup of red pepper powder, 3/4 cup of fish sauce, 1 tbsp of sugar, 1/3 cup of water and 5 stocks of diced green onions. Mix it well and add it to the cabbage. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy cooking and would like to learn a new recipe.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades