Kimchi is a traditional Korean dish that is as tasty as it is spicy. This video tutorial demonstrates how to make apple kimchi in your own kitchen. Follow the provided guidelines or add a few delicious changes to suit your taste.
- 2 whole Napa Cabbage
- 1 Cup of Salt -10 Cups of Water
- 7 Tbsp of Anchovy Sauce or Fish Sauce
- 1 1/4 Cup of Crushed Red Pepper
- 8 Pieces of Green Onion
- 1/2 of a Radish
- 1 Whole Garlic
- 1 Piece of Ginger
- 1/2 of an Onion
- 1/2 of an Apple
- 1/2 of an Apple Pear
- 4 Tbsp of Sugar
- Slice Napa Cabbage into bite size pieces and put into a large bowl.
- Mix water and salt together and pour over cabbage.
- Let the cabbage sit for 2 hours.
- In a blender, combine the garlic, onion, apple, apple pear, and ginger together.
- Julienne the radish and thinly slice the Green Onions.
- After 2 hours rinse the cabbage in cold water about 3 times. - Combine all the ingredients together in a large bowl. (Rubber gloves recommended) - Store the kimchi in room temperature over night and then keep in the refrigerator.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades