Farideh Ehtesham shows you how to make a sweet and sour version of a popular Iranian dish called cabbage dolma. First, wash the whole green cabbage and put it in a pot of boiling water to soften the leaves. Next, mix together minced lamb, rice, split peas, salt, turmeric, black pepper, cinnamon, lemon juice, honey, tomato puree, and basil with clean hands. Carefully separate the cabbage leaves and cut away the top white part of the leaf. Place oil and the largest leaf from the cabbage in the bottom of a large pot. Stuff and fold each leaf with the lamb mixture and place in layers on top of the cabbage leaf in the pot. Add water, tomato puree, black pepper, cinnamon, turmeric, salt, and pour over cabbage dolmas. Sprinkle cinnamon and oil and cook on low for 1 ¬O hours. Lastly, mix together sugar, vinegar, juice from the cabbage dolmas, and pour over the pot. Cook for 15 minutes more and Enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades