From VidVend we learn, in this video, how to make a traditional old style German sauerkraut. The first step, and this is the most fundamental thing with sauerkraut we are told, is to salt your cabbage. Then, with your salt and cabbage mixed into a large bowl, you must compress it, in this instance this is done by putting a plate over top the cabbage, and then adding a weight on top of that. After a few hours, the cabbage is then rinsed, and cooked for 45 minutes with white pepper, juniper berries, and bay leaves and wine. From there, you may cook a variety of things to accompany your sauerkraut, including onions and various meats. Adding the sauerkraut to it, along with more wine, you have a very traditional and simple dish. This video will have you making a perfect classic sauerkraut.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades