This video is a demonstration of the proper way to cut up a cabbage. Large vegetables like cabbage can be hard to cut up because they are so big and tend to move around on the cutting surface. The first thing to do is to create a flat surface, so make it safer to cut. Cut the whole cabbage in half holding the end of the core on top. Cut the core out of each half in a big V shape. Cut it in half again to make quarters. Take the cabbage apart so that you can flatten it out and cut thin slices for cole slaw or sauerkraut. Following these instructions will make it easier to cut up a big cabbage.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades