Chef Keith Snow demonstrates in this video how to make a quick and healthy recipe using broccoli. Blanched broccoli is used, that is, it is dipped in boiling water to tenderize it. A wok is heated and flavorless pure olive oil is added to it. Finely chopped shallots, ginger and garlic are tossed around in the oil and the heat is turned up. The broccoli is added when the ingredients release their flavor. A pinch of salt and black pepper can be mixed to the wok. A tablespoon of toasted sesame oil gives a nice Asian flavor to the dish. Low sodium soy sauce is added next. Transfer to a serving dish and your quick and healthy broccoli stir-fry is ready.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades