The only reason people don't like broccoli is because they haven't prepared it right. Eating veggies raw is perhaps the healthiest thing you can do for your body, but even we flinch and grimace at stuffing in thick, raw chunks of broccoli.
Enjoy broccoli the way it was meant to be enjoyed by making this broccoli bake.
The bake is a lasagna-like one-dish meal featuring tons of broccoli ('miniature trees'), ground sirloin and Mozzarella cheese.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades