Larry Cook gives the low-down on how to make a nutritious Tempeh and Shiitake Mushroom Stir-fry. Tempeh is an Indonesian based dish made out of slightly fermented soybeans that are shaped into a patty. It can be used as a meat substitute and the mushrooms and asparagus add antioxidants to your meal. You can add extra spices and liquid marinades as shown to jazz up the taste of the Tempeh. Larry also demonstrates how to make a healthy salad that pairs perfectly with the stir fry.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades