Steamed broccoli is an easy vegetable to prepare. Thoroughly wash the broccoli. Cut off the florets. You will be able to see where to cut as they are attached to little stems. Take the florets are break apart so you have smaller pieces. You will need a pan or skillet, which has a lid. Put the small florets into the pan or skillet. Broccoli should only be one layer. Add just enough water to cover the bottom. Cover your skillet or pan and cook on high. Once the water starts boiling, turn the broccoli and cook until it is dark green. Do not overcook the broccoli, just soften it up. When broccoli is done, take to the sink and drain. Stir in some butter, salt and pepper your steamed broccoli and you are ready to serve. If you don't like plain broccoli, there are many sauces your can prepare to pour over this vegetable.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades