Assorted vegetables (I use cabbage, button and shitake mushrooms, baby corn, bean sprouts, and water chestnuts)
1 1/2 tbsp peanut oil (if allergic to peanut oil, canola oil will do)
3 small onions, quartered
5 tbsp oyster sauce
1/2 tsp sesame oil
1 tsp soy sauce
Pepper to taste
A pinch of sugar
1/2 cup water
In a wok, add in oil and heat for five minutes.
Add in onions and stir fry for a minute.
Add the vegetables.
Stir fry for another minute or two.
Add in the sesame oil and stir to combine.
Add in the soy sauce followed by the oyster sauce.
Stir fry while adding a pinch of sugar and pepper to taste.
Add in water.
Cook until vegetables are at desired softness or until the liquid evaporates slightly.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades