In this tutorial, we learn how to make a vegetarian Spanish-style paella. You will need: 1 tbsp olive oil, 1 bay leaf, 1/2 onion, 1.5 c Basmati rice, 1 clove garlic, 1/2 vegetable bouillon, 1/2 green bell pepper, 1 tsp tomato paste, 1 small tomato (chopped), 1 chopped tomato, 3 c water, saffron, salt, and fresh thyme. First, sautŽ your onion with garlic and bell pepper in a skillet with olive oil. Next, add in the tomato and saffron, then add in the bay leaf, rice, and herbs and mix thoroughly. After this, add in bouillon, tomato paste, and water, then boil. After this, add in salt and cover the skillet, then simmer for 20 minutes. When finished, plate and top with vegetables, then serve when rice is tender!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades