What goes great with eggs, bacon and toast for breakfast? Hash browns of course. You will need: 2 medium size potatoes Potato peeler Plate Shredder Butter/oil mixture While you prepare your potatoes heat a skillet over medium heat. Peel your potato and then shred it onto the plate using the large part of the shredder. If the potatoes shred too thin, then become like mashed fried potatoes. Spread a little bit of your butter/oil mixture into the heated skillet. Over the sink squeeze the water out of the potatoes, and put them in the skillet to cook. Spread the potatoes out in the skillet. Let them cook for approximately 5 minutes. Put a little more butter/oil mixture on the potatoes and turn. The butter/oil mixture makes the potatoes crispy. Depending on how you like your hash browns depends on how high the temperature should be to cook them. The hotter the temperature the crispier the hash browns will be. Turn a few more times, salt and pepper. Cooking time should not be over 10 to 15 minutes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades